In the event that you not any longer get Universal Credit and now have not paid back your advance

You shall need certainly to continue steadily to pay off your advance, even though you stop getting Universal Credit.

The deductions will usually continue from your payments until the advance is paid off if you move from Universal Credit to another benefit.

You will receive a letter telling you how much you owe if you move off benefits. The page shall request you to contact DWP Debt Management Contact Centre to set up your repayments. It’s important you don’t ignore this page.

You owe by either if you don’t make payment arrangements, the DWP can recover the amount:

Read more